A message from Anonymous
hey! How do i do squats right? Whenever I try to do some my knees hurt but nothing else. And I don't think my knees should hurt so much rom that. And how many should I do daily to get some results? Thank you in advance!
You need to adjust your form. See this video on proper squatting technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kawBY5p29fQ
Do a minimum of 2 sets of 10 daily, and gradually increase weight and sets.
- iwishiwasskinny likes this
- breezyw likes this
- hush-hushed likes this
- smileyouregorgeous likes this
- theleileitimes likes this
- now-watch-me-get-fit likes this
- thelifelovely said: Do your knees move in? If so, lift your big toes. Do your knees move straight forward then? If so, you need orthotics! My physical therapist taught me this. You can buy semi custom orthotics online much cheaper then ones from a doctor.
- lily-midnight likes this
- longhairdontcare18 likes this
- inspirefitness posted this