You will probably gain weight back. The fact is, diets are short term solutions. You lose weight fast, but you also gain it back fast. Transferring back and forth between different diets is like taking a complicated path that gets you nowhere when there’s a straight one that leads to your destination. If you want sustainable, long term weight loss you have to forget about the diets and eat cleanly, simply and enough. Any diet should be heeded with caution and pro-ana ones especially are potentially dangerous to your health. Don’t wait until day ten to back out, ditch it now. Skip the “skinny girl”/”healthy skinny girl” diets and any other diet that promotes under eating too, focus on your specific needs. Eat well and stay healthy.
- jomamaaa likes this
- funfitflexible likes this
- impatientsister likes this
- -rebeldiamonds likes this
- kungfud likes this
- claireruns said: No. Anon, it doesn’t work like that. You feel worse. Nothing will ever be enough. Just stop while you still can, please.
- micromorganism said: JUST STOP IT NOW ANON. It isn’t worth it and you’re only 3 days in, you won’t need to ease back up on calories
- inspirefitness posted this