A message from Anonymous
I love running, but I can't afford to go to the gym, and running is out of the question since winter here is like living in Antarctica. Any advice?
- Find indoor tracks at nearby schools or rec centers - they’re sometimes open to the public
- Run in place
- Run stairs
- Treadmills if you have access to one
- Alternate cardio exercise like jumping jacks or workout videos to hold you over until it gets warmer outside
- runicelove said: Move to California.
- chevaleresk likes this
- summ3rdaisi3s likes this
- rachlovesfitness likes this
- justkeep-running said: A lot of gyms have 2 week free trial periods…or really cheap 1 month trials (like less than $10!) so I would just use those and jump around between gyms for a few months lol
- inspirefitness posted this